When Your Health Starts Getting in the Way of Your Job
This course is for you if
- You’ve been “covering” a health condition at work
- Your health has recently or progressively become difficult for you to manage
- You’re working in a position that requires supervising others, or
- Your role involves Human Resources functions
Benefits for Employees
- Healing of self-image and restored confidence
- Open dialogue with employer based on trust
- Accommodations for optimal job performance secured
Benefits for Employers
- Resolve disruptions with employee performance
- Avoid on-boarding cost to replace employee
- Established the foundation of a solid relationship with employee
Course topics include: What is Disclosure Planning, Legal Protections, Rights & Responsibilities, Risks & Benefits, Accommodations, Decisions to Make, Creating a Courageous Conversation & Future Visioning.
Course participants will walk away with a 5-part formula for building that Courageous Conversation, a clear plan for decision-making and a strong, confident approach to ensuring they get the accommodations they need on the job.