Disability Inclusion Coach, Trish Robichaud will walk you through the DISCLOSURE PLANNING Online Course. Each week you read the materials, complete and submit the assignment, then have your 50-minute coaching session with Trish. Her job is to help you navigate the emotions around disability, refocus on your skills and talents, build your confidence and help you create that Courageous Conversation – the one you’re going to have with your employer.
Getting expert advice on HOW to disclose and WHAT JOB ACCOMMODATIONS TO ASK FOR, will preserve your work performance and your peace of mind.
This coaching program is for you if
- You’ve been “covering” a health condition at work
- Your health has recently or progressively become difficult for you to manage
- You’re working in a position that requires supervising others, or
- Your role involves Human Resources functions
Benefits for Employees
- Healing of self-image and restored confidence
- Open dialogue with employer based on trust
- Accommodations for optimal job performance secured
Benefits for Employers
- Resolve disruptions with employee performance
- Avoid on-boarding cost to replace employee
- Establish the foundation of a solid relationship with employee
Program provides coaching on the topics of our DISCLOSURE PLANNING Online Course: What is Disclosure Planning, Legal Protections, Rights & Responsibilities, Risks & Benefits, Accommodations, Decisions to Make, Creating a Courageous Conversation & Future Visioning.
Program includes: 6 x 50-minute coaching sessions over 6 to 12 weeks, conducted by phone or online conferencing. Dedicated 1-on-1 personalized support from a Disability Life & Business Coach who has traveled your journey personally.
After coaching, you will walk away with a 5-part script, that you’ve created for having that Courageous Conversation, a clear plan for moving forward and a strong, confident approach to ensuring you get the accommodations you need on the job.