The primary vision of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) is to achieve full access to goods, services & facilities for all Ontarians by January 1, 2025. Organizations from all sectors, with 1 or more employees, each have a complex collection of obligations under the legislation.
If you’re having trouble making sense of it all for your organization, and you could use a “warm & friendly expert walk-through” to prioritize your responsibilities, answer all of your questions and provide you with well-respected, cost-effective solutions, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our AODA 90-Day Bootcamp includes:
- 2 one-on-one, 50-minute AODA planning sessions
- Multi-part AODA Action Plan, complete with deadlines
- Full set of tools & resources required for implementation
- Unlimited access to email and phone support for 90 days to support follow-through
- 1 final session to evaluate progress and plan next steps
If you’re …
- a small to medium-sized business,
- motivated to step-up your accessibility profile, but feeling paralyzed by the legislation,
- open to broadening your market base but not sure where to start,
- ready to invest in your business, while accommodating all potential customers,
… then you’ve come to the right place!
Use the button below to book some time to discuss your needs:
Sign up for our Updates and download our Free GIFT!…
Once a week you’ll receive an email with excerpts about any new items we’ve added to our Library of Accessibility Resources in the past 7 days.
As thanks for your attention, we have a free, downloadable gift for you. An
Use it as an icebreaker at your next meeting!
Thanks for your interest in our updates. Please complete the form below to join our mailing list.