Changing Paces was the first training firm in Ontario to have developed, tested and implemented an AODA Accessible Customer Service (ACS) Staff Training Program.
Our ACS Training programs include requirements under the Integrated Accessibility Standards Requirement and will ensure that your organization is not only in compliance with Ontario legislation but also well prepared to support, serve and accommodate the fastest growing sector of our population.
All of our facilitation team members either lives with a disability themselves or has been a primary caregiver to someone with a disability.
Our PEOPLE FIRST ACS Training Programs
ACS STAFF TRAINING
- This 3-hour program has been specifically designed to fulfill the training requirements defined in the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under the AODA.
- It is intended for all staff & volunteers of the organization and is highly interactive and experiential.
- This program runs $1,495 per event with a $500 deductible booking fee and can be delivered to up to 30 people at a time. A discount may be available for multiple workshops.
ACS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- This 2-hour program is a condensed delivery of our 3-hour version above.
- Training will meet the bare essentials of the training requirements defined in the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under the AODA.
- It is intended specifically for management and senior organizational members and takes a seminar-type approach. It can be delivered in a “Lunch ‘n Learn” setting.
- This program runs $1,495 per event with a $500 deductible booking fee and can be delivered to up to 50 people at a time. A discount may be available for multiple deliveries.
ACS TRAIN-THE-TRAINER PROGRAM
- A 2-day, 14-hour program created to empower your staff with the knowledge, training materials, tools, resources, strategies and limited licensing they need to deliver our 3-hour program to the rest of your organization.
- This program runs $1,095 per person on to a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 20 people.
- An $1800 deductible booking fee applies.
- A per person discount may be available for 6 to 20 people.
ACS Do-It-Yourself TRAINER’S KIT
- Our PEOPLE FIRST ACS Staff Training, 32-slide, 3-hour PowerPoint,
- Our PEOPLE FIRST ACS Staff Training, 36-page Guidebook (which is the handout for your workshop participants),
- Up to three 40-minute phone consultations with AODA Expert, Trish Robichaud, to support you in the development of your organization’s training plan, and
- Our PEOPLE FIRST ACS Train-the-Trainer, 10-module, 219-page Trainer’s Manual.
- Full details on PRINT VERSION of the Program
- Full details on DIGITAL VERSION of the Program
ACS WEBINAR TRAINING
- This 90-minute web-based program is a very distilled version of our 3-hour onsite workshop and has been specifically designed to fulfill the training requirements defined in the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under the AODA.
- It is intended for all staff & volunteers of the organization and is highly and experiential.
- This program runs $35 per person for a minimum of 10 people for $350 to a maximum of 50 people per webinar session.
Interested in a free no-obligation quotation?
Sign up for our Updates and download our Free GIFT!…
Once a week you’ll receive an email with excerpts about any new items we’ve added to our Library of Accessibility Resources in the past 7 days.
As thanks for your attention, we have a free, downloadable gift for you. An
Use it as an icebreaker at your next meeting!
Thanks for your interest in our updates. Please complete the form below to join our mailing list.